A global material manufacturer based in the East Midlands is currently recruiting for a R&D Project Leader to join their busy Technical Team. This is...
Assay Validation Project Leader - West MidlandsPermanent position - very competitive salary and benefits packageAre you a scientist working within life sciences with some good lab experience in assay development / troubleshooting under your belt already? My client is a highly successful multi-national biotech company looking for a motivated individual to liaise with internal laboratories and laboratories overseas and to analyse data from finished products undergoing validation. If you enjoy troubleshooting and analysing data with the occasional need to travel internationally and attend conferences then this would be a great career move.The ideal candidate;
- You will have a life sciences degree with some laboratory experience ideally in assay validation or with immunological assays
- You will have a good understanding of the principles of immunology and be able to interpret and analyse immunological data
- You will have the ability to manage a team of scientists and priorotise work to address the most pressing needs
- You will have experience from either a commercial or NHS background and have excellent communications skills
- Based in the West midlands you will be predominantly Office based with the occasional need to travel nationally and internationally
- You will manage a team of staff to validate assays in final kit form.
- You will review data provided by external laboratories and write this up for regulatory submission via QA and RA departments
- You will be the first point of contact for staff issues, have excellent analytical skills and have a track record of project delivery
This is an exciting prospect for career development in a new and growing team within a highly successful company in the West midlands. To discuss this role further please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 for an informal discussion about the company and this department or alternatively email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.