Cell Assay Development & Screening Team LeaderPermanent South East England Attractive salary & packageRole: The Molecular Sciences group provides critical support to multiple stages of...
Assay Scientist (R&D)
Do you have industry based experience working within areas of assay development? Do you have exposure to other areas such as antibody purification or conjugation and looking to join a successful and further expanding company based in the Cambridgeshire area?
My client is a successful Biotechnology company working in the development and customisation of reagents serving the IVD and Biotechnology area.
Due to continued success they are currently seeking a candidate with industry experience to join their R&D team:
- Development of assays and R&D of new products
- Work within areas such as ELISA development, lateral flow
- Supporting other areas of the business such as QC and Production
- Maintain all appropriate documentation and records
To be considered for the role of Assay Scientist (R&D) you will have the following experience:
- BSc or MSc (or equivalent) with Biochemistry or other related area (E)
- Industry experience within areas including:
- ELISA Development, Lateral Flow
- Antibody Purification
- Antibody Conjugation
- Experience working on development projects within IVD assays or closely related (E)
This is an opportunity to join a further expanding company. Candidates of interest will be at Scientist level or at Junior Scientist level and looking for a step up.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.