Process TechnologistWare Hertfordshire6 months£10.48/hrAre you a recent science graduate looking for some experience? Would you like to work for a leading pharmaceutical company?SRG are a...
Microbiology Technologist Ware - Hertfordshire 6 months £11.04/hr
Are you a recent science graduate looking for some experience? Would you like to work for a leading pharmaceutical company?
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Microbiology Technologist join the team in Ware. In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing.
This position involves:
- Microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final products
- Environmental monitoring of the site
- Maintenance, culture, speciation and enumeration of microorganisms
- QA audits and inspections (MCA/FDA)
- Degree in Microbiology or related discipline
- Experience in isolation and speciation techniques
- Good aseptic techniques
- GLP knowledge
- An understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms
- Physical monitoring of areas
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.