An exciting opportunity for a QA Manager with QP eligibility to join a successful biopharmaceutical organisation.Job Title: QA ManagerVacancy type: PermanentArea: North West Salary:...
A growing food manufacturer has an exciting new opportunity for a NPD Technologist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, based in Staffordshire, paying £22-26,000.
* NPD - new product and manufacturing/process development, from concept to production
* Scale up - taking products and processes from lab to productions scale, preparing customer samples
* Raw materials - specifying & identifying raw materials and analysing their suitability
* Project management - taking customer briefs, clearly defining NPD projects, setting timescales, monitoring progress
* Communication - acting as NPD representative to customers and internal sales/quality/production teams
* Degree (or equivalent) in Food Science/Technology/Related, and/or relevant industrial experience
* Previous industrial food product and process development experience
* Ability to work under pressure, strong communication skills, excellent organisational skills
If the role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.