Production ManagerRole Type: PermanentLocation: CambridgeshireSalary: £29,000Skills: Production Management, Line Management, Scientific Production, Immunoassays, Antibodies.Do you have some experience within the management of Production processes within...
Do you have supervisory experience working within a scientic or reagent production capacity? Are you hands on, but looking for a role sitting at supervisor level whereby you can lead the combined Production and QC team working on the production of scientific reagents, plates and kits?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area works on the Development and manufacture of immuno-based reagents and kits. As they continue to grow, they are currently seeking a Supervisor to oversee the Production area in addition to QC testing of materials and finished Immunoassay products.
This is a great opportunity to help in the merge of two teams, and take forward the production activities going forward. The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Supervising of staff within the Production department, consisting if both manufacture and QC.
- Planning of production to set schedules in collaboration with the Production Manager
- Liaise with other groups to review manufacturing targets and outputs.
- Supervise QC testing of plates, kits through running ELISA type assays
- Monitor and order consumables for the Production/QC team.
To be considered for the Production/QC Supervisor role you will have the following experience:
- BSc (or equivalent) within a Biological field
- Laboratory expeirence within industry
- Some form of supervisory experience would be preferred
- Production/QC expeirence or similar is also preferred.
- You must be able to drive (due to limited public transport)
If this role is of interest please apply online as soon as possible as this is an urgent requirement, or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.