Title: Microbiology Analyst/Senior Analyst Permanent/Full Time Location: East Midlands Salary: Competitive package and benefitsRole: The post holder will be responsible for carrying out the sampling...
Title: QA Assistant Permanent- Full Time Location: OxfordSalary: Competitive salary and package Role: Responsible for assisting and supporting the Quality Assurance Team, providing administrative, technical and quality support to the business in relation to Quality Assurance related matters, ensuring documents, regulatory compliance and to investigate quality issues. You will be expected to contribute to the smooth functioning of the Quality Assurance team.Requirements:
- Life Science based degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in pharmaceutical or medical device industry, preferred.
- Proficient in the use of computers with a good understanding of databases. Excellent office application, skills.
- Willing and able to learn new software systems.
- Project administration experience within a technology based organisation.
- Exceptional attention to detail, Good organisational skills.
- Enjoys working with people.
- The flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and manage activities to meet the needs of the business while maintaining a focus on quality.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: QA, Quality Assurance, CAPA's, investigations, batch documentation reviews, GMP, GDP, auditing, pharmaceuticals, If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.