SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a market-leading FMCG organisation who are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Assistant to join their expanding team in Hull...
Title: R&D Analytical Assistant
Contract: 6 Months
Salary: £9.42 per hour
Are you of a scientific, analytical nature, looking for a break within analytical science? SRG are currently looking to recruit for an R&D Analytical Assistant to join a global Health and Home care organisation, responsible for producing thousands of consumer healthcare products, used by millions of people across the world. The organisation look for individually with a go getter attitude, real game changers within their field. You will be working within a well establish laboratory, working individually and within a team to ensure that you achieve set KPI's.
As an analytical assistant you will be working within an open plan office, reviewing technical documentation to ensure they comply with key regulatory standards. You will be working together to achieve set goals and targets.
- Review key analytical and regulatory documentation, orientated around medical device or healthcare products.
- Work individually and within a group to ensure that targets are met.
- Communicate issues and problems to other departments, expressing your specialist understanding around analytical science.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific or analytical subject.
- Solid understanding of HPLC or other analytical science techniques such as FTIR, NMR, LC or GC.
- Good attention to detail and able to spot potential errors within technical documentation.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate both verbally and written.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role then please apply online, however if you have any questions please feel free to Call SRG and ask for Dan Nightingale.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.