This individual will be required to plan and schedule the analytical studies ensuring compliance with GLP and GMP requirements, and managing the customer interface, making sure that customers are fully informed of project progress...
Are you a Method Development and Validation Specialist looking for a fresh challenge?
Job Title: Technical Expert - Development and Validation
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
SRG are working with an expanding CRO who as a result of their continued success and growth have a requirement for a Technical Experts to join their team.
Opportunity gain experience and become an expert in a variety of different pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and raw material testing.
A very competitive package is on offer.
- Use expertise to develop and validate analytical methods for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biological products and raw materials.
- Carry out characterisation studies, purity studies, residuals, ICH comparability studies, stability studies and R&D studies.
- Carry out instrument & method troubleshooting.
- Use expertise to design methods, sample preparations.
- To prepare and review analytical protocols / reports and to perform raw data verification.
- Training and guidance of colleagues.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Experience of method development and validation using some of these techniques: HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, GC, GC-MS, Western Blot, and ELISA.
- Extensive troubleshooting experience of methods and analytical instruments.
- Experience in the analysis of raw materials, biological, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products.
- Experience of working to GxP regulations and project management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Development and Validation Specialist to join a growing and expanding global organisation to further develop their skills and knowledge whilst contributing to the success of client projects.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
HPLC, UPLC, GC, LC-MS, GC-MS, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharma Testing, Method Development, Method Validation, ICH Guidelines, Technical Expert, Stability Samples, Pharma, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Contract Testing, Analytical Testing, CRO, Biological testing, Biopharma
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.