Lead Cell BiologistRole Type: PermanentSalary: Competitive/DOELocation: CambridgeshireSkills: Cell Biology, Mammalian Cell Culture, Laboratory Leadership, Gene EditingAre you a strong Cell Biologist with good expeirence in...
Are you a Chemist with a strong background in Research and Development? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established company undergoing continued success working within areas of Disinfectant R&D and Formulation?
My client, is a global organization who are currently looking to make an appointment within their Research and Development Team in Suffolk. As a Formulation Chemistt, the successful candidate will work within the Business to provide technical support, develop new product applications and support production quality through analytical and formulation functions. The role will also involve work within the field, conducting on R&D trials within areas such as Farms, Water plants and alike.
This is a role with a split between the laboratory/onsite work and also field based work. The main responsibilities of the Formulation Chemist will be:
- Conduct and design experiments to support both new and existing formulations for disinfectant based products.
- Supporting development of new formulations
- Field trial work (Farms, Water plants, waste management)
- Sampling, collection of water samples
- Interaction with internal teams (QC, Regulatory)
- Reporting of Trial and Formulation data.
- Liaising with the business team, making occasional presentations to global sales/ marketing / regulatory / technical colleagues.
To be considered for the Formulation Chemist role you will have a Chemistry background in areas such as Cosmetic Formulation, Agrochemical formulation, Biocides. The following experience is needed:
- MSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a related subject (E)
- Industry experience within a relevant formulation field (E)
- Experience in disinfectants, Biocides or Agrochemicals (D)
- Experience working in field trials for testing products (D)
- An interest in working a split role between Field Trials, and Laboratory. (E)
- Knowledge of Peroxy Chemistry would put candidates at a real advantage.
It is important that candidates are happy with both the field based work (Farms, Water treatment) and the laboratory aspects of the role. Whilst the role involves field trials, the main element is laboratory based formulation.
Candidates should be available the week of the 23rd October for interview.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.