Production ManagerRole Type: PermanentLocation: CambridgeshireSalary: £29,000Skills: ELISA, Antibody, Production Management, Line Management, Scientific ProductionDo you have some experience within the management of Production processes within...
Role Type: 12 Month FTC
Experience Level: Some Industry exposure/post graduate experience
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Start Date: Immediate
Do you hold experience in HPLC, working on routine sample processing and analysis? Are you looking for an opportunity to use and further develop your analytical skills with a highly successful company in Norfolk?
My client is a company working on the development and manufacture of Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals. Based in the Norfolk area, they are experiencing continued success and as such currently seek a Laboratory Analyst (HPLC) to join their analytical team on a 12 month contract.
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Analyst (HPLC) role will be:
- Routine analysis using HPLC, GC and AA
- Assist in the development of new test methods
- Some data analysis and reporting
- Completion of paperwork according to appropriate standards
- Other laboratory duties as appropriate
To be considered for the Laboratory Analyst (HPLC) role you will have the following skills/experience:
- BSc (or equivalent) in a Chemistry based subject
- Hands on experience of HPLC
- Some industry experience using techniques such as HPLC, GC (D)
- Happy with a 12 month role.
Candidates must be available to start at relatively short notice and be happy to accept a 12 month contract based in Norfolk.
If this role is of interest please apply immediately online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.