Analytical ScientistStevenage Hertfordshire12 monthsUp to £12.62/hrSRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for an Analytical Scientist to join...
Stevenage - Hertfordshire
Would you like to work for a leading pharmaceutical company?
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Laboratory Assistant join the team in Stevenage.
- Preparing samples for analysis; mainly crushing tablets following an SOP
- Weighting out samples
- Measuring solutions
- Booking samples into LIMS database
- Maintaining clean stock of equipment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Email)
- Familiarity with working in a GMP environment
- Experience of handling solid samples
Note: the role will be in a lab that contains NMR magnets, so applicants cannot have pacemaker or surgical implants, or be allergic to penicillin's as they are routinely handled in the lab.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.