Scientist ManufacturingOxford Permanent positionSalary up to £32,00 per annumAre you an scientist within Life Sciences with experience working under GMP guidelines? Are you looking for...
Graduate Life Sciences Business Development AssistantOxford - Full time permanent roleSalaries up to £23,000 dependant on experienceAre you a life sciences graduate looking to apply your knowledge and enthusiasm in a non-laboratory based role? Do you enjoy discussing science and feel that you could channel this into discussing niche scientific products and services with new and existing clients? My Client is looking for a life sciences graduate preferably with some exposure to sales / customer service that could be transferrable to a scientific role.The ideal candidate;
- You will have a life sciences degree preferable in biochemistry or a related degree
- You will have had some exposure to a sales / marketing / customer service role
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You will have a desire to learn and develop in a business environment
- Based in Oxford you will be responsible for keeping contact with clients from academia and industry to discuss specific products and services
- You will be encouraged to develop your understanding of the science behind products and services that form part of the company's portfolio
- You will develop business relationships with clients in order to understand their research needs
- You will be encouraged to attend events and conferences in the future when your knowledge base is further developed.
This is a very exciting graduate position for a bright individual who is not looking for a lab based science career. Please call Oliver Sampson for an informal discussion about this role initially on 0121 2225332 or alternatively email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.