Process Compliance Officer Oxfordfull time Permanent role Competitive salaryMy client is a highly successful and growing biotech company in Oxford who are looking for a...
Scientist - ManufacturingOxford - Permanent positionSalary up to £32,00 per annumAre you an scientist within Life Sciences with experience working under GMP guidelines? Are you looking for your next career move into an internationally recognised biotech company in Oxford working on novel genetic therapies in partnership with large pharma. My client is looking to take on a talented individual with experience in manufacturing.The ideal candidate;
- You will have a Masters degree or Phd in Life sciences with experience working in industry to GMP standards
- You will have experience with documentation for GMP and may have been involved in the Audit process
- You will have excellent communication skills and proven ability to communicate with senior scientists
- Experience in an aseptic processing and or fill/finish would be an advantage
- Working in a GMP facility on Oxford you will Lead cross-functional activities working across Research, Process R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality Groups
- You will be involved in technical review of manufacturing documentation (batch manufacturing records, deviation handling, CAPA, change controls, SOPs, etc.).
- Expertise in the use / application of variety of problem solving tools and quality risk assessment methodologies would be ideal.
- An interest in operational excellence is desirable.To discuss this role further please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.