QC Associate Scientist/Laboratory AdministratorBarnard Castle County Durham12 months£11.04/hrSRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for QC Associate Scientist/Laboratory...
Development Chemist - Pharmaceutical Manufacture
Initial 12 month contract
Based in Barnard Castle, County Durham
Salary competitive, dependent on experience
SRG and Synergy, our sister company and national CRO, are currently recruiting on behalf of a global pharmaceutical organisation in the North East who are seeking an experienced Development Chemist to support the scale-up of their growing Skin Health & Cosmetic products.
The chosen individual will be responsible for the following:
- Manufacturing small scale pilot batches of Skin Health Cosmetic products to GMP standards.
- Ability to manufacture pilot scale batches as determined by the Team Manager.
- Operation and cleaning of pilot scale manufacturing equipment.
- Maintaining compliance with both quality and safety standards in all areas of work.
Key requirements include:
- Minimum BSc qualified in a science or engineering field
- Proven experience of product scale-up within a GMP regulated environment
- Good interpersonal/communication skills (verbal and written)
- An ability to handle physical workload of light lifting
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity within a market-leading pharmaceutical company, please apply online or send your CV directly to Rachel Ellis at .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.