Systems Validation Project Leader West MidlandsPermanent position very competitive salary and benefits packageAre you a scientist working within life sciences with some good lab experience...
Process Validation Co-ordinator (18 months fixed term contract)West Midlands - Full time roleCompetitive salary and benefitsDo you have experience working in process FMEA within an industrial setting? My client is a highly successful multi-national biotech company based in the West Midlands and are looking to take on a process FMEA coordinator for an 18-month contract. If you have experience in this area and are looking to expand your knowledge then this could be a perfect opportunity for you. The Ideal candidate;
- You will have a life sciences background and have been educated to at least A-Level standard
- You will have a knowledge of FDA part 820 or ISO13485 standards
- You will have worked with process FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) previously
- You will enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent organisational skills
- Based in the West Midlands you will contribute to process FMEA across the business
- You will help in the coordination of pFMEA documentation
- You will attend and chair FMEA meetings within the department
- You will be able to cope well with changing priorities.To discuss this role further please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.