Formulation Chemist Are you a Chemist with a strong background in Research and Development? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established company...
Do you have experience a good experience in using HPLC, GC, LC-MS and GC-MS?
Do you have a good experience in developing and validating analytical methods in a quality controlled environment?
If you do then this could a great opportunity for you to join a very reputable organisation based in Hampshire as a Senior Analytical Chemist.
As a Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for:
- Performing analytical tests on different samples using HPLC, GC, GC-MS and LC-MS.
- Developing and validating analytical methods to ICH guidelines.
- Following GLP guidelines.
- Communicating results and findings to clients.
As a Senior Analytical Chemist you will be expected to have:
- A degree or equivalent in a Science related subject.
- Good experience in using HPLC, GC, GC-MS and LC-MS.
- Good experience in developing and validating analytical methods to ICH guidelines.
- Experience in working in a quality controlled environment.
Using of LC-MS and GC-MS for complex 5-batch analysis would be preferred, however, not essential.
If this sound like the right opportunity for you please apply online or contact Mohamed Ismail for more information on 0750 089 1471.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.