12 month contract
Based in South Wales
Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience
SRG and Synergy, our sister company and a national CRO, are currently seeking an experienced Laboratory Analyst to support a project within a large pharmaceutical company in South Wales.
Synergy is a trusted partner to this organisation, who are proud to have long-standing relationships with many of the top healthcare companies. They are proud of their reputation for high quality and reliable services internationally and are building a team to support upcoming projects for this expanding organisation.
- Analysis of pharmaceutical entities including raw materials, stability testing and finished products.
- Use of HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques such as dissolution, Karl Fischer titrations and pH testing.
- Working to GMP regulations, stringently following SOP's and maintaining a high quality laboratory notebook.
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a related discipline
- Proven analytical experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical or a similarly GMP regulated industrial environment.
- Knowledge and awareness of GMP regulatory standards.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly (0161 8682235, ).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.