Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Neurology - Perm - Field base - Pharma/CRO partnershipPermanent roleGenerous salary based on applicationField-based anywhere in GermanyAttractive bonus packageOpportunity to lay and drive the project and make a strong impact on the German pharmaceutical market
One of our most trusted Pharmaceutical partner is now working hand-in-hand with one of the biggest CRO worldwide and have hired SRG services to seek a permanent Medical Science Liaison (MSL) field-based in Germany.
The successful candidate will be the organization field-based representative of Medical Affairs whose mission is to facilitate the exchange of unbiased scientific and medical knowledge between the medical community and the company. Serving as a primary liaison for clinical and scientific information exchange with KOLs/External Clinical, Scientific Experts and Healthcare providers, the MSL is responsible for the development of territory medical and KOL engagement plans.
The focus of the role is in neurology so the ideal candidate will demonstrate working experience in CNS, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer, Parkinson (or else)...
- Identify, develop, and maintain long-term relationships with specified KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts to provide scientific and clinical trial support for existing products
- Serve as a primary liaison for clinical and scientific information exchange with KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts and health care providers
- Provide scientific and liaison support for the involvement of KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts in clinical research, advisory, educational, and other research partnership opportunities with customer.
- Develop and execute Field Medical Affairs plans at the assigned territory level in full alignment with Medical Affairs strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide balanced, accurate medical information to and scientific exchange with institutional formulary decision makers and Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee members
- Obtain, assimilate, organize, and report appropriate competitive and scientific intelligence in a concise, clear manner, compliant with all applicable policies, procedures, and processes
- Attend assigned scientific congresses for the purposes of gaining scientific insights
- Collaborate with customer colleagues to support development of publications and other medical communications
- Medical or scientific qualification (M.D., Ph.D. or Pharm.D. preferred).
- Several years' experience as MSL in the IndustryWorking knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Legal and compliance environment.
- Bilingual English and German.
- Willingness to travel as it is a field-based role (50-70%)
- Valid Driving licence
- A "customer first" attitude
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the "apply" button below. Please contact Arnaud Heroult on +44 (0)203 096 4712 or email if you would like to know more about this opportunity.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Non-interventional, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Respiratory, COPD, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, hematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, Recruitment, Medical Affairs, Brand Alliance, Medical Communication, Clinical Trial, Medical Expert, Medical Projects, Medical Education, Medical Science Liaison, Medical expert.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.