Senior Scientific Software AnalystPermanent, Full Time Location: Oxfordshire Salary: Competitive salary dependant upon experience, including company benefits and bonus.Company: Global organisation supports Biotech and Pharmaceutical...
Title: Laboratory Analyst Permanent - Full Tiime Location: South Wales Salary: Competitive salary + benefits SRG are working with a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry based in South Wales.They are looking to recruit a Laboratory Analyst on a permanent basis to work in the Analytical Chemistry Laboratory.Role:
- Analysis using HPLC and a variety of other techniques unsupervised.
- Proven experience in GMP Method Validation, and Stability.
- Record and report data.
- Operate a number of systems including LIMS system.
- Chemistry Degree or equivalent.
- Experience or knowledge of HPLC, GC, FTIR, dissolution and other analytical techniques.
- Experience working in a GMP compliant facility.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: Laboratory Analyst, Analytical Chemist, HPLC, GC, Pharmaceutical, GMP, GLP.If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.