Maintenance Engineers Required (Electrical or Mechanical) FoodTitle Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer Location Leicester Salary £40,000 plus Overtime if wanted Alternate Shifts 6am-2pm / 8am-4pm...
Compliance Lead - Permanent - Nottingham/ Loughborough - £30k - £35k
My client is an expanding pharmaceutical organisation that due to an increase in work are looking to expand their production team. They are looking for an experienced quality and compliance professional from a production background within the pharma industry to join their growing team. If you are interested in new opportunities and would like to know more about the role please apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- Leading compliance with regulatory requirements across all aspects of automated pharmaceutical production
- Representing production in quality audits
- Performing investigations into deviations or non-conformances raised through QMS and write and implement CAPA's
- Continuous improvement of production activities
- Compilation of technical documents to high levels of detail
- Degree qualified in relevant engineering or scientific subject or high levels of industrial experience
- Experienced in a pharmaceutical production environment working to cGMP, change controls and continuous improvement
- Ability to work autonomously
- High levels of attention to detail and proven ability to compile technical documentation
- Able to communicate across multiple stakeholder levels
If you believe you meet the requirements and would like to apply for the role do so now via the SRG website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.