Permanent E&I Project Engineer Chemicals/Food/Pharma -Runcorn / Manchester / Liverpool £50kMy client is a leading blue chip organisation based in the North West who are...
Permanent HSE Advisor - Chemicals/Food/Pharma -Runcorn / Manchester / Liverpool - £40k-£45k
My client is a leading blue chip organisation based in the North West who are looking for an experienced HSE advisor to join their HSE team on a permanent basis. They are looking for a degree qualified candidate who is experienced in highly regulated environments such as food, chemical, pharma ideally with experience of dust and vapour monitoring.
If you are interested in joining an expanding and exciting organisation on a permanent basis then apply now via the SRG website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- To support on site wide HSE activities, ensuring all legislation is being adhered to
- Lead site OH (occupational hygiene), develop strategy, undertake investigations and corrective actions as required
- Monitoring of OH - including dust/vapour monitoring, noise levels, possible radiations points amongst others
- Risk assessments
- Ensure all new starters are delivered full training and HSE inductions
- Lead training of existing staff
- Involved in HSE audits
- Experienced in a HSE role in a similar environment such as Chemicals, Food or Pharma
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Experienced delivering training
- Ideally Chartered member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Hygiene
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role and are interested in applying please do so now via the SRG website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214. For more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.