Job Title: Biomaterials Production TechnicianLocation: BracknellSalary: £11.17/hourContract: 6 monthsDo you have a passion for horticulture or agriculture, do you wish to expand your biological skill...
Quality Assurance Specialist
Based in Maidenhead, Berkshire
6 month contract
Paying up to £340 per day, dependent on experience
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company in Maidenhead, Berkshire who have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance professional to drive a 6 month project, responsible for ensuring over 100 products meet specification ready for release.
The chosen individual will also support the review and continuous improvement of the customer complaints process.
- Manage Quality systems including complaint process, raw material and component quality management processes.
- Provide active support to major site initiatives, i.e. implementation of Lean Sigma.
- To provide support to the delivery of site objectives identified through the network contract.
- Primary contact for own area of responsibility during audits.
- To contribute to continuous improvement of the customer complaints process.
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a relevant scientific subject
- Experienced QA professional with knowledge of pharmaceutical QMS systems
- Experienced in handling customer complaints
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.