Clinical Dictionary Analyst (medical Coder)**Open to NHS candidates**major global PharmaUxbridge, UK12 Months ContractCompetitive daily rate One of my most robust partner is now seeking a...
Senior Medical Writer - Permanent role - office-based - Cheshire, UK
Excellent benefit package
Coaching and Training
Great opportunity to join a growing global Medical Communication agency as a permanent employee if you are living in North-West UK. Join a team of enthusiastic and skilled writers and gain knowledge to an impressive range of therapeutic areas.
- Discuss scientific content of research findings with team members internally, as well as, clients and external medical experts
- Accurately interpret client/author comments and precisely incorporate
- Proofread and data check content supplied by clients, third-party suppliers or internal teams
- Drive document strategies and messages in a collaborative way with relevant project team subject matter experts
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of therapy areas relevant to own accounts, including product data, terminology
- Drafts and edits documents used in conducting and reporting the results of clinical studies, including protocols, protocol amendments, and informed consent forms appropriate
- Life Science degree
- Robust Medical writing experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An understanding of medical and marketing challenges
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Endnote and search engines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities
Click on the "apply" button below. Please contact , 0203 096 4712 if you would like to know more about this opportunity.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4707.
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Administrator, Assistant, CTA, Clinical Trial, Associate, Project Management, Senior, Manager, Career, Clinical Research Associates, CRA, SCRA, Clinical Monitoring, Site Monitor, Site Manager, CPM, Clinical Trial Manager, Study Director, Project Leader, Diagnostics, In-Vitro, IVD, Laboratory, Reagents, Non-interventional, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, hematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, Recruitment, Medical Communications, Scientific writer, Medical writing, Expert writer, copy-editing, Medical Education
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.