Production/QC Technician (ELISA)Role Type: PermanentMy client, located in Cambridgeshire, is a well established diagnostics company, specialising in the production of Diagnostic kits for distribution to...
Role Type: Permanent
Skills: ELISA, Antibody, Production Management, Line Management, Scientific Production
Do you have some experience within the management of Production processes within a scientific area? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a successful and further expanding life sciences company who work on the production of life science reagents?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is further expanding and as a result currently seeks two Production Managers to oversee their production teams working on the manufacture and QC testing of Life Science reagents, plates and alike.
The main responsibilities of the Production Manager will be:
- Management of production schedules and alignment of required resources to deliver
- Directly manage Production Supervisors
- Develop training plans for departmental staff
- Identify process issues and work on resolution in conjunction with Support teams
- Source and arrange validation of new production equipment
- Process improvement and efficiency gain activities
To be considered for the role of Production Manager, you will have the following experience:
- BSc (or equivalent) in a life science subject (E)
- Experience within a Scientific production environment (D)
- Management or Supervisory experience (E)
- A clear ability to arrange processes to deliver outputs by agreed timeframes (E)
- Awareness of Immunoassay's, ELISA, Antibodies or related areas (D)
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.