Materials Management (Warehousing) £20,000 £25,000 + BenefitsBased in LondonDo you have experience in the receipt, storage and distribution of Pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products?Would...
Title: Associate Scientist
Contract Length: 18 Months
Salary: £14.87 per hour / £29'000 per annum.
SRG are currently looking to recruit for an Associate Scientist to join a global, biotech company based in the London area. This organisation started life as a spin off / start-up company which due to great success were acquired by their global sister company. As an Associate Scientist you will be supporting in the development of Antibody-Drug Conjugation, using your exiting knowledge to drive change and promote solid results.
As an Associate Scientist you will be responsible for the following;
- Supporting the Biology team in the development of various Biological external platforms.
- Maintain mammalian tumour cells.
- Characterise tumour cell panels using key techniques such as flow cytometry.
- Develop, implement cytotoxicity assays for the use of mammalian cells.
- Generate and contribute to writing SOPs and Risk Assessments.
Key requirements for the role;
- Educated to BSc level in a relevant Biological subject.
- Biosafety level 1 qualified practitioner.
- Solid experience working within a biological/antibody environment.
- Familiar with key biological techniques including Flow cytometry, Imaging microscopy and mammalian cell cultures.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role then apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.