Technical Officer (Laboratory Technician)8 monthsUlveston CumbriaUp to £23,900 (depending upon experience)SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for...
Laboratory Technician - Life SciencesOxford - Permanent positionUp to £22,000 per annum dependant on experienceAre you a talented life sciences graduate with good lab experience looking for a laboratory based technician position within a well-respected research organisation in Oxford? My client is a fast paced research organisation utilising immunological techniques to undertake contract research projects working to regulated standards. Research projects are often in support of clinical trials and therefore working with an eye for detail is essential. The Successful Candidate
- You will have a life sciences degree and ideally a good theoretical knowledge of immunology or Biochemistry
- You will have a good amount of laboratory experience ideally derived from your dissertation or a placement year
- You will have knowledge of working in a regulated environment with an understanding of ISO standards, GLP or GMP.
- You will have an excellent eye for detail, good written and spoken English along with being IT literate.
- Based in a research laboratory environment in Oxford you will undertake research for third parties
- You will be proficient in ELISA assays and use them routinely to derive interaction data
- You will interpret data and be able to write reports
- You will conduct your work under the required regulatory standards and an understanding of this is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking for their first laboratory role. Please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 to discuss this role in more detail or email .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.