Vice President Product Development required for innovative pharmaceutical company in Glasgow Title VP Product Development Location Central Belt of ScotlandSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an...
Vice President Product Development required for innovative pharmaceutical company in Glasgow Title VP Product Development Location Central Belt of ScotlandSalary Competitive
SRG is working with an innovative and growing pharmaceutical company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire an experienced VP Product Development to undertake a challenging and diverse role. Reporting to the COO the main function of the role will be to drive the progression of their novel products from concept to launch. Working across various teams the role would be suited to someone with a strong background in immunology with a particular focus in cell based products and immunotherpies.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to be involved in this exciting area of therapeutics.
Role / Description
- Driving the overall advancement and success of the product development program.
- Working collaboratively across multiple functions and projects.
- Driving results through the research & development, GMP production, and clinical teams to achieve program objectives.
- Driving projects forward to meet clinical and commercial milestones.
- Being able to organize, interpret, and present results to external collaborators.
- Contributing to a dynamic, exciting culture which embraces teamwork and innovation.
- The ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. level qualification in a science related discipline with industry experience ideally in immunology focussing on cell based products, gene therapies, immunotherapy.
- You will have a proven track record of project/programme management and delivery with strong commercial/business skills.
- You must have excellent attention to detail, communication skills and organisational skills.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: immunology, cell based products, immunotherapies, gene therapies, manufacturing, GMP, pharmaceuticals
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.