Quality Manager Tyne & Wear Salary circa £50K dependent on experienceA leading Pharmaceutical organisation in the Tyne and Wear area are looking for an experienced...
QC Manager based in Greater Manchester Title QC Manager / Quality Manager Location Greater Manchester Salary £30,000 - £35,000SRG is working exclusively with a market leader in the speciality chemicals manufacturing industry. They provide a comprehensive range of high quality products to a varied customer base both in the UK and overseas and have enjoyed significant growth over a number of years. They now have an opportunity for a driven QC Manager to join their site in Greater Manchester. Benefits: This position offers a great opportunity for progression & development within a company that is continuing to experience a fast pace of growth. This role will suit a driven individual, who is looking to make the next step in their career and has the potential to develop in to a multi-site managerial role in the future. Role / Description
- Maintain existing / develop new QC procedures as necessary to ensure all raw materials / finished products meet specification and are labelled correctly for distribution.
- Manage the QC laboratory along with a team of 3.
- Manage customer returns & complaints systems, investigating all returns / complaints and taking appropriate action to avoid repeat issues.
- Lead staff QC training and drive a change in culture to prioritise quality.
- A degree in chemistry or a related filed OR a proven history within the scientific industry.
- A strong knowledge of QC & Quality systems.
- Knowledge of QA systems is highly desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience of leading / managing or supervising a QC team.
- Effective communicator at all levels, with the ability to affect and influence cultural changes.
This position would be well suited to an existing QC supervisor or Junior QC Manager who are looking to progress to a more senior position within a rapidly growing company. For this the company are offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (negotiable depending on experience) as well as a generous contributory pension scheme and 23 days holiday + public holidays which rise with service. SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: QC, Quality control, QA, manager, team leader
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.