Production Manager Pharmaceutical Specials My client, based on the Herts-Beds border is hiring for a Production and Operations Manager to oversee the day to day...
An exciting opportunity has risen for an Operations Analysis Technician to join a leading Medical Device company.
Job Title: Operations Analysis Technician - Medical Devices
Vacancy type: Temporary with a good possibility of extension
Area: North West
SRG is working with a leading medical device company who require Operations Analysis Technician to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in a dynamic role.
Benefits: SRG benefits on offer
- Work within the team to ensure Quality standards are maintained
- Ensuring products are made to product specification using correct test methods
- Perform Quality Control tests, report results and take relevant action where required
- Data collection, trending of results and statistical sample analysis
- Support continuous improvement and standardization across the production lines
- Liaise with Quality Assurance team and Manufacturing Production team to ensure the delivery of consistently high quality outputs
The ideal candidate should be educated to A level's or equivalent qualification and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Experience working within a high volume continuous production environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISO 13485 and FDA regulations
- Knowledge of environmental health and safety standards
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and process control
- Proficient with PC programmes e.g. Office, SAP, Minitab
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: ISO13485, Pharmaceutical, manufacturing, Production, GMP, QA, Quality Assurance, GDP, Quality Control, Production Operative, Production Line, Sample analysis, Medical Device, data collection,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.