Title: Graduate Sales Engineer / Graduate Recruitment ConsultantSalary: £18-22K + commission (1st year OTE £30K+, 2nd year OTE £45K+, Uncapped Commission structure)Location: Media City, ManchesterWhy...
Title: Graduate Sales Engineer / Graduate Recruitment ConsultantSalary: £18-22K + commission (1st year OTE £30K+, 2nd year OTE £45K+, Uncapped Commission structure)Location: Media City, ManchesterWhy work for SRG? SRG are the UK's No. 1 Life Sciences Recruitment company, built around Degree Qualified Professionals that have extensive knowledge of Recruitment within Engineering, Scientific and Clinical sectors. We are a multi-award winning recruitment agency, with most recently becoming the "Recruitment Supplier of the Year to the Chemicals Industries 2018" in the Chemicals NW awards. We pride ourselves at doing recruitment the right way, and we put the people at the heart of everything we do, and are working towards an SRG and Impellam strategy of becoming the Worlds most Trusted Staffing agency. What will you get?The role and company offers the backing and support of a large organisation, but the flexibility to carve your own path long term within a truly meritocratic specialist agency. You will get formal and on the job training at the beginning, and throughout your career within SRG, with specific training tailored to Graduate / Trainee / Consultants / Managers and Directors. We Where are we? We have recently moved due to growth to a new office overlooking the Quays in Media City, Manchester, and have a very inclusive and positive working environment, that rewards effort and performance. It is a large, open office with fully fitted out kitchen and break-out area and obviously close to the local amenities and bars in Media City. What are we looking for in you?
- Engineering Degree Qualified (other Science / Technical degrees considered)
- Ability to Process, Assimilate, and Communicate Technical information
- Outgoing and comfortable building relationships with new people
- Proactive, Energetic and Hardworking
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Success and Money Motivated
Role and Responsibilities;
- Identifying new clients and opportunities with existing clients, detailed sales planning and lead generation
- Sales calls - Cold & warm calls to new and existing clients to sell a service and potential candidates
- Face to Face meetings with new and existing clients to provide expertise on your market and industry specific information to help fulfil client's requirements.
- Sourcing and technical screening of highly skilled candidates
- Working in a fast paced and competitive environment and market
- Working to individual and team targets, a mixture of financial and activity based KPI's
To apply for the role, please forward an up to date CV, and we will be in touch to discuss the role and your background further, or call Dave Hoggart on 07837497034.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.