Food Safety Management Systems LeadGloucestershireSalary: Up to 50,000 p/a You will lead and develop the team focussed on the support of food safety management...
Food Safety Management Systems LeadGloucestershireSalary: Up to 50,000 p/a
You will lead and develop the team focussed on the support of food safety management systems in the food industry and implementation of best practice in all aspects of food hygiene in manufacturingKnowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject, with experience in food manufacturing to give the appropriate level of credibility to operate in this broad and strategic role. A higher degree may be an advantage if in an appropriate area.
- Effective project management skills from recent experience.
- Trained to an advanced level in auditing and food safety management.
- Evidence of training capability through a "Train the Trainers" course or similar
- A significant technical expertise and network in the area of Hygiene management in factories including design
- Good verbal and communication skills to form good business relationship and to develop new business
- Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices
- IT literate. Can-do, enterprising and driven.
- Skilled at developing new ideas and bringing them to fruition in a friendly but challenging environment.
- Full UK/EU driving licence and be eligible to work and travel freely within the EU.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.