A global, multi-billion dollar food manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a Sanitation & Hygiene Lead. This is a permanent role, based in the West...
This role would be providing 12 months maternity cover initially with a good option to become permanant
Hygiene services currently involve consultancy and testing work around topics such as personnel hygiene, hygienic design, building design, air handling, environmental sampling, cleaning & disinfection, training and general trouble shooting. Practical work will include a blend of research and contract services
Qualifications and Competencies
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g. applied microbiology, Food Technology or Engineering)
- Knowledge of factory hygiene - especially microbiological environmental testing would be an advantage.
- Effective project management skills from recent experience.
- Aptitude for business development
- Can-do, enterprising and driven
- Good verbal and communication skills to form good business relationship and to develop new business
- Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- IT literate
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.