This role would be providing 12 months maternity cover to support the hygiene services team.Hygiene services currently involve consultancy and testing work around topics such...
This role would be providing 12 months maternity cover to support the hygiene services team.
Hygiene services currently involve consultancy and testing work around topics such as personnel hygiene, hygienic design, building design, air handling, environmental sampling, cleaning & disinfection, training and general trouble shooting.
Practical work will include a blend of research and contract services.Qualifications and Competencies
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g. applied microbiology, Food Technology or Engineering)
- Effective project management skills from recent experience.
- Aptitude for business development
- Can-do, enterprising and driven
- Good verbal and communication skills to form good business relationship and to develop new business
- Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- IT literate
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.