Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer Permanent/Full Time Location: West Midlands Competitive salaryJob Responsibilities: To support Quality Assurance in efficient functioning and implementation of...
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer Permanent/Full Time Location: West Midlands Competitive salaryJob Responsibilities:
- To support Quality Assurance in efficient functioning and implementation of all Quality plans at site.
- Supporting master batch documentation (BMR/BPR/GPS) review and issuance.
- To give line clearance for, Dispensing of Raw Material & Packaging Material and Manufacturing & Packaging Operation.
- To perform in-process quality checks at various stages of manufacturing, filling and packing.
- To verify daily usage log book of manufacturing, engineering packing and warehouse department.
- Online review of filled batch record of all stages of manufacturing, filling and packing.
- To withdraw in-process, validation, stability sample and control sample and send to respective departments.
- To verify environmental monitoring of manufacturing, warehouse and other controlled areas and ensure that environmental monitoring is done as per approved schedule.
- To monitor calibration and preventive maintenance activities in warehouse, engineering and manufacturing department.
- To ensure compliance of SOPs in warehouse, engineering and manufacturing department.
- To calibrate apparatus like balance, pH meters, density meter etc.
- Supporting investigation of key elements of the Quality System, including change control, Deviations, CAPA and Customer complaints, to maintain compliance with GMP standards.
- Writing, reviewing, distributing and filing/archiving of completed Quality System documents.Essential skills and experience:
- Graduate, or equivalent, with experience of cGMP and working within a Quality management system environment.
- Industry experience within QA in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements for manufacture licensed medicinal products. Good understanding of GMP and GDP and relevant guidelines/updates.
- Knowledge of EU and UK quality related pharmaceutical regulations.
- Experience with supporting QA activities on manufacturing floor.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well within the organisation.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: QA, Quality Assurance, CAPA's, investigations, batch documentation reviews, GMP, GDP, auditing, pharmaceuticals, If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.