Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer Permanent/Full Time Location: West Midlands Competitive salaryJob Responsibilities: To support Quality Assurance in efficient functioning and implementation of...
Are you a Quality Officer looking for the next challenge in your career? Do you have experience in the Life Science industry?
We are currently recruiting for a Life Science company in the Newcastle area. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a growing team who are engaged in developing, revising and implementing Quality procedures and policies as the company enters product development and commercialisation phases. This will include working towards ISO 13485:2016 certification and compliance with BS EN ISO 14971:2012.
- Involvement in the compilation and maintenance of Medical Device Files and Device Master Records in preparation for Regulatory submissions in various markets globally.
- Administering, preparing and conducting internal quality system audits and external vendor assurance audits as necessary.
- Implementing systems that facilitate productivity, improve processes and guarantee efficacy. They will also be involved in and lead training sessions to ensure the understanding and compliance of all employees.
- Work within the Quality team to maintain focused, effective progression in line with Company Quality objectives.
- Ensure policies and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that modifications are investigated if necessary.
The successful applicant will have knowledge and experience of working with ISO 13485. Experience working in the IVD industry would be a significant bonus. Our client are seeking an individual who is highly motivated, organised, proactive and enthusiastic with a proven ability to work and motivate with utmost tact and diplomacy.
Apply now if you are a Quality Officer looking for your next role within industry in the North-East or contact Dan Ball on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.