An opportunity for a QA Officer to join a global medical device company based in the North West. Job Title: QA OfficerDuration: PermanentSalary: £20,000- £24,000...
Senior Quality Officer
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Are you an experienced individual working within Quality Assurance for medical devices?
An innovative organisation at the forefront of diagnostics development are looking to recruit a Senior QA Officer. The individual will be responsible for developing and implementing quality procedures working with individuals across the development teams.
- Maintain the Quality Management System including monitoring the progression of CAPA and audit actions
- Work with the technical teams to ensure they are working in line with the quality standards
- Support the validation of QMS-related software packages
- Compile and maintain Medical Device Files, Technical Files and Device Master Records
- Identify where there are quality related needs and deliver the appropriate training
- Be involved in internal and external audits
The Senior Quality Officer will have experience working with ISO 13485, specific experience working within the IVD industry would be advantageous. They will have a degree in life sciences and be able to work well within a team environment, building strong bonds across departments. Experience of software validation would be beneficial. They will also have involvement with regulatory projects so any exposure to regulatory work would be advantageous.
If you are an experienced Medical Device QA Officer looking for an exciting opportunity in Newcastle, please apply online or contact Kim with any queries on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.