A successful metal processing facility based in Shropshire is currently recruiting for a Development Technologist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent...
We're currently recruiting for a Biochip Applications Technologist for a global technology company based in Oxfordshire. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £24-32,000.
- Liaising with customers to provide technical support both during product development, as well as after-sales support
- Failure analysis and troubleshooting activities of lab-on-a-chip technologies
- Dealing with customer complaints, managing responses and communications
- Hands on experimental work to recreate issues and validate solutions
- Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering Discipline
- Previous relevant experience in a manufacturing laboratory/clean room
- Good general knowledge of standard scientific laboratory equipment
- Previous experience dealing with customer enquiries & providing technical support/troubleshooting advice
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please give Tom Pickford a call on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.