A rapidly expanding lab-on-a-chip manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Hardware Laboratory Technician to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based...
We're currently recruiting for a Laboratory Biochip Technician for a global technology company based in Oxfordshire. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £20-26,000.
- Testing of lab-on-a-chip technologies in the manufacturing laboratory
- Validation of biochip results, preparing calibration solutions
- Assist R&D teams with building experimental setups
- Ensuring safe operation of laboratory work areas
- Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering Discipline
- Previous relevant experience in abiological/life sciences laboratory
- Good general knowledge of standard scientific laboratory equipment
- Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please give Tom Pickford a call on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.