Principal Scientist/Team Leader Functional Genomics (Drug Discovery)Role Type: PermanentSalary: DOEWork Area: Drug DiscoveryStart Date: ASAPMy client is a leader in drug discovery and development based...
Title: Analytical Team Leader Permanent, Full Time Location: Northern Ireland - Full Time/Permanent Salary: Competitive salary & package Role:
- You will be responsible for providing scientific leadership to a team of analytical chemists in support of analytical testing associated with release and stability testing of clinical trials materials and commercial drug products. Primary activities include:
- Transfer/development of analytical methods
- Method validation
- Analytical testing in support of clinical trials and commercial manufacturing
- Release testing
- Management of Stability Studies.Requirements:
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes, grades A-C, in Mathematics and English Language.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in an Analytical related discipline.
- Significant analytical experience within industry (i.e. pharmaceuticals/fine chemistry).
- Experience in HPLC method validation.
- Experience of API and/or drug product analysis in a GMP environment.
- Experience of managing stability studies.
- Experience in the supervision of an analytical team(s).
- Working knowledge of multiple analytical techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge of regulatory guidelines relevant to drug development.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: Analytical Team Leader, Pharmaceutical Laboratory Manager, Stability Studies Manager, Laboratory Manager, GMP, GLP.If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.