Quality Associate (HACCP, ISO9001)Role Type: PermanentSalary: Dependent on ExperienceLocation: HertfordshireSkills: Quality Management, QMS, ISO9001, HACCPDo you have experience working within Quality Management, managing quality systems...
Quality Associate (HACCP, ISO9001)
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Skills: Quality Management, QMS, ISO9001, HACCP
Do you have experience working within Quality Management, managing quality systems in line with ISO9001? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a small company to lead their Quality Management framework and guide the company through ISO14001 accreditation?
My client based in Hertfordshire works on the manufacture of Animal feeds. They are a small privately owned company undergoing continued success. As the company continues to experience success, they are looking to gain accreditation within ISO14001. As such they are looking to appoint a Quality Associater to oversee the Quality Management System, and equally guide the company through the ISO14001 accreditation process.
The main responsibilities of the Quality Associate role will be:
- Oversee the Quality Management System on site.
- Ensure all processes and documentation are in place for manufacturing processes.
- Guide the company through ISO14001 accreditation.
- Ownership of all quality actions, complaint handling, and Deviations.
- Ensure company maintains ISO9001, and ISO14001
- Internal Auditing of processes
To be considered for the Quality Associate role you will have the following experience:
- Experience within a Quality role working to ISO9001 standards (E)
- Strong experience in managing Quality Systems within manufacturing (E)
- HACCP experience (E)
- Lead Auditor training/qualified (D)
- Experience in ISO14001 (D)
- Experience from Food, FMCG or Pharmaceuticals (D)
This is an opportunity to join a successful company; my client will train and develop individuals where appropriate in areas such as Lead Auditor.
My client is looking for the candidate to join as soon as possible and aid in guiding through ISO14001 accreditation.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.