A successful metal processing facility based in Shropshire is currently recruiting for a Development Technologist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent...
A successful metal processing facility based in Shropshire is currently recruiting for a Development Technologist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, paying £22-35,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Managing projects to develop new products and modify existing products for new applications
- Preparing details trial plans, documentation and project reports
- Working cross functionally with production, quality and laboratory teams
- Providing technical support on new products to sales & marketing teams
- Degree (or equivalent) in Metallurgy / Materials Science / Engineering / Related
- Previous experience managing development projects (metal/related products) advantageous
- Able to produce technical reports and specifications
- Able to work to drive continuous improvement and HSE standards
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.