Title: Molecular Biologist FTC 12M maternity coverStatus: Full-Time, 12 months contract Location: OxfordshireSalary: Competitive salary, plus bonusAs a key member of the Protein Biochemistry team,...
QC Team Leader (Molecular Biology)
Do you have supervisory experience working within the field of Molecular Biology? Do you understand the importance of QC procedures in product development? Do you want to work for a leading manufacturer of Molecular Diagnostic Products?
My client is based in the Cambridgeshire area, they work on the development and manufacture of a range of Molecular Diagnostic Products with a worldwide distribution network. They are currently seeking a QC Team Leader (Molecular Biology) to organise and supervise the QC team.
The main responsibilities of the QC Team Leader (Molecular Biology) role will be:
* Supervise staff within the QC department, including the organisation, planning, and assignment of work
* Liaise with various departments to ensure QC requirements are met
* Prioritise QC activities to meet the requirements of the production, warehouse, and R&D departments
* Check documentation to ensure it meets internal specifications
* Document review and Batch Release
* Dealing with customer queries and complaints
To be considered for the QC Team Leader (Molecular Biology) role you will have the following experience:
* BSc (or equivalent) within a Biological field
* Experience of working within a QC environment
* Some form of supervisory experience is preferred
Please note that while this is a QC Team Leader (Molecular Biology) role, the responsibilities for the role are mainly office based.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.