Analytical Scientist required, based in North Cheshire. Requiring demonstrable experience of using, maintaining and troubleshooting HPLC instrumentation in a working laboratory environment. Title: Analytical...
A multinational manufacturing company based in Leicestershire is currently recruiting for an Inorganic Analytical Chemist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, paying up to £25,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Supporting R&D team by analysing materials using a range of analytical techniques
- Accurately recording, interpretation and reporting data
- Liaising with other company department to present findings, assist in decision making
- Assisting in instrumentation calibration and method development
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Related, and/or relevant experience
- Experience operating analytical instrumentation, inorganic experience advantageous but not required
- Happy working in a fast paced environment, excellent communication skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.