An exciting opportunity for a Head of Sciences department specialising in Mass Spectrometry.Job Title: Analytical ManagerVacancy type: PermanentArea: North West of EnglandSalary: Competitive SRG are...
A multinational manufacturing company based in Leicestershire is currently recruiting for an Inorganic Analytical Chemist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, paying up to £25,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Supporting R&D team by analysing materials using XRD, XRF, IC, TGA
- Accurately recording, interpretation and reporting data
- Liaising with other company department to present findings, assist in decision making
- Assisting in instrumentation calibration and method development
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Related, and/or relevant experience
- Experience in inorganic analytical instrumentation - XRD, XRF, IC, TGA
- Happy working in a fast paced environment, excellent communication skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.