A multinational cosmetics/personal care manufacturer based in the East Midlands is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Manager to join their busy technical team. This is...
A multinational cosmetics/personal care manufacturer based in the East Midlands is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Manager to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, paying £45-55,000, stating as soon as possible.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of cosmetic products across EU and US
- Managing and developing small team of regulatory officers (team of 2-6 depending on projects)
- Maintaining up to date understanding of legislation - identifying regulatory threats & issuing regulatory recommendations
- Working cross functionally with NPD, Sales & Marketing, etc., to provide regulatory tech support
- Assess the regulatory compliance of new brands and innovation projects
- Strong knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines within the cosmetic industry
- International experience - working knowledge of key regulatory frameworks in EU and USA
- Excellent project management and communication skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.