Title Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Multi skilled) Location Duxford, South CambridgeshireSalary £47K (including shift allowance)Sector Chemical ManufactureWe are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a...
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required in Bradford for an established Food & FMCG manufacturer.
Salary - £36,000 + Benifits
Location - Bradford, West Yorkishire
Hours - Mon-Fri - Rotating Shifts
6am-2pm / 10pm-6am / 2pm-10pm
To ensure the effective performance of all mechanical systems in Blowmoulding
- Ensure all engineering tasks on line/equipment are carried out and recorded on time and in a safe manner
- CMMS for all jobs to be planned/carried out on the assigned equipment
- Ensure lines and equipment are left in a fully functioning for the next shift
- To identify and carry out Continuous Improvement activities in conjunction with Blowmould colleagues
- Carry out line changeover activities in conjunction with production colleagues, including contribution to SMED programmes and other lean activities
- Help identify and adhere to standard settings for all equipment in Blowmoulding
- Technical training provision for production colleagues and engineering apprentices on assigned lines/equipment
- Carry out all required repairs and or diagnostics in Blowmoulding
- Deputise for engineering team managers in case of absence
Technical Competencies & Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Time served Apprentice trained in Electrical Engineering ideally to HNC/NVQ level 3 or City an
- Multi skilled with proven electrical/ mechanical competency
- Experience in food FMCG or equivalent process industry
- Familiar with packaging lines, drives, conveyors, rotating machinery, pumping equipment and valves
Engineer / Food & Drink / FMCG / Electrical / Blowmoulding
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.