Analytical Chemist required, based in Manchester. Requiring significant experience of using, troubleshooting and maintaining HPLC instrumentation in a working laboratory environment. Title: Analytical Chemist...
Full time permanent role
Salary is negotiable for the right person
Contact Andrew to discuss further and register an interest: 0121 222 5329
My client are a customer focused analytical laboratory conducting regulatory studies to GLP. They have a wealth of industry experience and technical expertise, they take great pride in delivering high quality reports on schedule and are always attentive to the customer's specifications. We are working exclusively to recruit for a study director for this growing company.
- Provide leadership and expertise on studies to match clients' expectations in terms of quality and timeliness; and contribute to the business's agreed strategic, financial and quality objectives.
- Assume responsibility for writing study plans, checking raw data and writing final reports for allocated studies to the required technical / quality level.
- Take technical responsibility for all aspects of allocated studies, including sample homogenisation, sample extraction and quantitation by LC-MS/MS or GC-MS.
- Liaise with the designated Supervisor, relevant sub-contractors and the Quality Unit to achieve and maintain appropriate regulatory compliance.
- Manage relations and communications with Sponsors, sub-contractors (including field and processing CROs) on relevant technical and production issues on allocated studies.
- Communicate regularly with the sponsor, particularly to identify problem areas which may impact on completion date or content of report, and document as appropriate.
Our ideal candidate will be a "hands on" Study Director experienced in conducting pesticide residue analysis to GLP. You will have an aptitude for analytical method development and troubleshooting. A strong background in LC-MS/MS and GC-MS is essential. You will have intimate knowledge of how to run a study to GLP, and have the drive and determination to overcome obstacles and deliver a first rate service. My client are extremely customer focused and take great pride in the results they deliver and the reputation they have built.
You will enjoy your work and not be afraid to role your sleeves up and get "stuck in". They have a great culture, with days out, lunches together and trips such as golfing and dinner. You will enjoy being part of a small team working closely together to drive the business forward.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Andrew on 0121 222 5329
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.