Mechanical Integration Engineer Brompton-on-Swale, North Yorkshire, Permanent £Comp Consumer Electronics and OthersSRG are working with a unique and interesting manufacturer who revolve their business around...
Mechanical Maintenance TechnicianPermanentDays Role - 5on 4off - 0700-1900 - £35Kpa - excellent Benefits SchemeIndustry - ChemicalsLocation - Hertfordshire
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a Chemicals company based in Hertfordshire.
The role will cover both Reactive and Proactive / Planned Maintenance on a Large Manufacturing site, so we are looking for someone with a background and experience of Effective Trouble shooting / Diagnostics as well as hands on Maintenance / Reliability activities.
- To provide a skilled execution of Planned, Reactive & corrective Mechanical maintenance activities
- Working with the Maintenance Team Leader to problem solve and effectively identify work priorities
- To ensure that customers and stakeholders are supported in their daily operational needs
- Identify and carry out plant modification work to help enhance both plant safety and efficiency
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Experience Maintaining Chemical Plants
- Experience on Associated Machinery including: Pumps, Vacuums and steam systems, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Plastic & glass pipework.
- Fault finding and diagnostic skills, on a wide range of plant and equipment
- Basic workshop skills including, fabricating, welding & machining
- Health & Safety awareness, CoMAH preferred
To apply for the role, please apply for the job below, or get in touch via email or call me on 0161 868 2244
I am available Evenings (till 2200) and Weekends, as I understand that it is not always the best time to speak during the day! - 07983015640
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit (url removed) to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Mechanical / Electrical / Maintenance / Engineer / Technician / Chemicals / CoMAH / Process
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.