Laboratory AnalystNottinghamshireTemporary-to-Permanent £15,000 £21,000 per annum My client are an independent contract testing laboratory providing QC analysis to the pharmaceutical sector. They offer a inclusive...
I'm currently recruiting for a Chemistry Laboratory Technician for an innovative manufacturing company based in Oxfordshire. This is a 9 month fixed term contract role, paying £20-25,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Organic synthesis of chemicals in the production laboratory
- Laboratory testing of samples - physical, electronic and microscopic analysis
- Preparation of chemical solutions and materials to process test samples
- General laboratory maintenance - stock checking and ordering consumables, working to strict H&S standards
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Related
- Previous academic/industrial experience working with chemicals, completing COSHH paperwork, etc.
- Happy working in a lab environment with bespoke processing machinery and chemicals/solvents
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in fast paced environment
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.