Laboratory AnalystNottinghamshireTemporary-to-Permanent £15,000 £21,000 per annum My client are an independent contract testing laboratory providing QC analysis to the pharmaceutical sector. They offer a inclusive...
A well established Construction Material manufacturer based in Warwickshire has an immediate requirement for a Laboratory Analyst to join their busy Quality Team. This is a temporary (ongoing) contract, which has the potential to go temp-to-perm, paying around £24,000 per year.
- Sampling and testing of raw materials and finished products to assess and maintain quality
- Chemical testing of materials, mainly using XRF, XRD and IC
- Writing reports and analysing test data
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related discipline
- Previous industrial or academic laboratory experience, experience with above techniques advantageous
- Happy working in fast paced laboratory exnvironment
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.